Davos 2009 Recep Tayyip Erdogan Prime Minister of Turkey - (English Translation)





Davos 2009 Recep Tayyip Erdogan Prime Minister of Turkey - Davos benim için bitmiştir

Moderator: There was a heated debate here. This is a discussion that can last for hours. We are already out of time.

Erdoğan: One minute.

Moderator: Mr. Prime Minister, well, you know

Erdoğan: One minute, one minute! No! One minute.

Moderator: Ok, but I want you not to speak more than one minute.

Erdoğan: Mr. Peres, you are older than me. Your voice is very loud. I know that you are speaking aloud because of the requirement of a sense of guilt. My voice will not be that loud. About murdering, you know killing very well. I am well aware how you murdered children on beaches. Two former prime ministers of your country had important sayings to me. You have former prime ministers who say When I entered Palestine on tanks, I feel more and more pleased. I can give their names. Maybe some of you wonder. Besides, I condemn those of you who applaud this persecution. Because applauding these killers who murdered those children, who massacred those people is, I believe, also another crime committed against humanity. Look, we cannot disregard a reality here. Here, I jotted down a lot of notes, but I dont have time to answer all of them. But, I will say you only two things:

Moderator: Excuse me Prime Minister, we cant start the debate again.

Erdoğan: Excuse me. First ... excuse me, do NOT interrupt me!... First, The Old Testament says in the 6th commandment: "You shall not kill!" But there is murder here. Second, this is also very interesting. Gilad Atzmon, a Jewish himself, says: Israeli barbarity is far beyond even the cruelty. Besides, Avi Shlaim, Professor of Oxford who performed his military duty in Israeli army, says in the Guardian the following:

Moderator: Prime Minister, Prime Minister. I wanna ask to our host.

Erdoğan: Israel became a gangster state. (to the moderator) I thank you, too. For me ... Davos is done for me from now on. I will never come to Davos again. You shall all know this in this way. You are not letting us speak. (Showing Peres) He spoke for 25 minutes, but you let me speak 12 minutes. No way!


Baldimerah ::   Malaysia??? Marik kita berkonsert untuk Palestin..yeah~~~

full debate ::  

Comments

Popular Posts

Invitation to participate in a research study entitled: Nuclear Power Generation in Malaysia; What is your opinion? / Jemputan kepada ahli di dalam organisasi anda untuk menyertai kaji selidik: Tenaga Nuklear di Malaysia; Apa pendapat anda?

Invitation to participate in a research study entitled: Nuclear Power Generation in Malaysia; What is your opinion?   We are inviting the personnel in your organization to participate in this study, which is intended to capture the various opinions of Malaysian public with different background regarding nuclear energy.  2.         The objectives of this survey are:  2.1   To determine the level of awareness and perception of Malaysian Citizens on nuclear power generation.  2.2   To evaluate Malaysian public knowledge and support regarding nuclear power development in Malaysia and Asean countries.  2.3   To establish a baseline in formulating effective strategies to enhance understanding of public and policymaker regarding national nuclear energy development.  3.         This survey consists of a set of 36 questions,...

jokes for the soul

Husband: I found Aladin's lamp today. Wife: wow, what did u ask for darling?? Husband: I asked him to increase your brain ten times.. Wife: oh..darling..luv u so much.. Did he do that?? Husband: He laughed and said multiplication doesn't apply on zero. Employee: Sir You are like a lion in the office! What about at home?? Boss: I am a lion at home too, But Goddess Durga sits on the lion there! A man gifted his wife a diamond necklace for their anniversary and wife didn't speak to him for 6 months. Was the necklace FAKE? Nooooo! That was the deal :) A couple was having dinner at a fancy restaurant. As the food was served, the husband said, "the food looks delicious, let's eat." Wife: honey.....you say prayer before eating at home. Husband: that's at home sweetheart......here the chef knows how to cook!!  All new Rocking SARDARS back again!! Interviewer: what is your birth date? Sar...